- Oversee all technical aspects of environment design, implementation and monitoring.
- Onboarding of applications into System Center, and building out the capabilities of System Center to monitor, automate and optimize the Investments environment
- Roadmap the future state of Investment’s System Center implementation in order to support the rapidly changing and growing environment; create and maintain comprehensive documentation of all projects within team member’s responsibility, as well as ensure the ever-greening of the Engineering team’s standards and best practices.
- Oversee upgrades and regular maintenance of the System Center installation & provide support during evenings and weekends as necessary
- Project Manage a wide variety of cloud engineering projects, including patch management, firewall management, and Disaster Recovery planning.
- Build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in environment projects, reporting status and escalate issues and concerns to senior management as needed.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 5+ years of infrastructure management, architectural design and Microsoft System Center
- Ability to project manage a wide variety of Cloud engineering projects, and multi-task in a challenging, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with a high level of analytical problem-solving abilities
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
- Knowledge of System Center Operations Manager 2012 or later, System Center Service Manager 2012 or later, System Center Configuration Manager 2012 or later and System Center Orchestrator 2012 or later
- Knowledge of Patch Management
- Good understanding of Microsoft Technologies (.NET, SQL Server)
- Powershell Scripting
- BigIP F5 or similar load balancing technology
- Familiarity with ITIL and ITSM support processes and terminology
- Experience working with development teams in an Agile Environment
- Bachelor’s degree, major in Computer Science or Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of Docker and/or Familiarity with Azure Operations Management Suite
Global Infrastructure Technology Operations – Investments Technology