We are looking for an experienced AWS Azure Cloud professional with extensive working knowledge implementing, migrating, managing, and operating systems/applications in an enterprise cloud-computing environment. This position requires strong leadership skills in order to lead a multi-skilled, complex, technical team of individuals. Excellent communication, team building and prioritization skills, as well as the ability to be flexible and responsive in a fast paced environment are needed.
- Lead Software Engineering efforts through all phases including planning, requirements definition, design, implementation, unit test, system test, demonstrations, and operations.
- Develop and field innovative mobile, cloud-based, and client-server solutions including Microsoft Azure, Tactical Assault Kit (TAK), Application Store, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to evaluate current state and propose improvements to future releases and phases.
- Implement and own the agile/iterative development processes as scrummaster or team member.
- Provide direction, mentoring, and training to engineering staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Actively implementing Cloud solutions and migration of legacy environments to cloud environments
- Developing and implementing Service Oriented Architectures, including service-to-service communications, service discovery, and fault tolerance
- Public Key Infrastructure development and implementation
- Experience and expertise developing architectures across local devices, servers, client-server, and cloud-based environments.
- Experience using and developing Interface Control Documents (ICD).
- Experience with facilitating agile/scrum for the team (product/release planning, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint review, sprint Retrospective).
- Experience working directly with customers and end users to discuss their requirements and objectives.