Tyler Technologies is seeking a senior level system administrator with Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) hosting operations experience to join our hosting team in the Yarmouth, ME office. The Cloud Engineer will primarily work on projects involving designing/implementing new clients, products, processes and solutions within the datacenter and in Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) cloud computing services. This position is ideal for a mid-to-senior level system admin looking to bring their public cloud experience to a growing company.
- Work with hosting and divisional resources to develop and implement new hosted products.
- Work internally to design and implement new product solutions and processes for use within the datacenter/cloud services.
- Maintain a written knowledgebase for the purposes of transferring knowledge to those who will be tasked with long term monitoring and maintenance of implemented clients/products/processes/solutions.
- Perform installation, configuration and maintenance of Windows Servers and applications in a completely virtualized infrastructure.
- Provide configuration support, administration, and tuning of environments for Tyler hosted software application products.
- Associate’s degree with a focus in computer science or related field, or comparable work experience
- 5 + years of system administration experience
- 2+ years of practical Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) hosting and deployment experience
- Solidexperiencewith the following technologies:
- Windows Server 2008/2012 R2
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 R2
- Microsoft Failover Clustering
- VMware vSphere (ESXi), vCenter
- Microsoft / VMWare Certifications a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Script writing experience is useful but not required
- The ability to independently troubleshoot and solve complex technical issues in a fast-paced environment