The role is that of a full stack Cloud Engineer, operating within the Cloud Native Platform supporting both the Azure and GCP platforms, as well as the associated governance to scale frameworks.
Key accountabilities include development, management and maintenance of functional governance engines to enable safe enterprise-wide use of cloud, both internal and vendor provided. new resources from the cloud provider. Level 3 support responsibilities are included as well.
Mandatory requirements are:
- Enthusiasm for infrastructure transformation via infrastructure-as-code and automation.
- Strong development experience and delivery history in key scriptinglanguages (Ruby, Python, Powershell, Groovy)
- Strong development experience, delivery history and breadth of language experience (Java, Scala, nodeJS).
- Proven experience with a cloud provider (Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure).
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Ruby, Python and Java, and experience in configuration management software (Ansible, Chef, Puppet). Strong knowledge of RedHat 7+ and Windows2012 operating systems is also a plus, as is exposure to the Hashicorp suite of products. Experience within Canadian financial institutions a benefit
Minimal educational requirements are a bachelors degree in computer science or engineering/mathematics discipline.
Requisition ID: 19567