Insight Global is looking for a Cloud Engineer for a large client in Mesa, AZ. This person's primary responsibility is to own their cloud infrastructure environment, which will entail consolidating their 300+ physical servers (ideally eliminating 100 servers), and then migrating their servers from on prem to the cloud (Azure or AWS). Ideally, this candidate can own their cloud infrastructure but also act as a "jack of all trades" and assist in other areas of physical infrastructure as needed. There will be a small project management aspect to the role. It will be about 75% technical and 25% project management duties. Minimum Requirements
- Office 365 migration experience
- Experience moving servers from on prem to cloud, specifically doing an Azure or AWS deployment
- 3+ years experience maintaining cloud infrastructure
- A+ and Network+ or Security+
- 5 years of experience working with installation and management of Windows 2008 -2019, Active Directory, Group Policies, Exchange, Virtual environments, AWS and Azure.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- MCSA or MCSE certifications