Overview Of Position
This position requires a good understanding of enterprise cloud best practices, regulatory compliance, and customer personas. The ability to learn new technologies, integrate them with existing enterprise management tools and compliance frameworks, and the skill to leverage them to the maximum extent is a key component of this position. We are striving for maximum compatibility with current healthcare products and services as well as new cloud enterprise technologies and best practices.
What Will Be My Duties And Responsibilities In This Job?
- Implementing technologies such as Amazon or Google Web Services and NoSQL databases in a DevOps organization that insists on 100% fault tolerant code, 100% automation of tests and infrastructure in an environment of continuous tests, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Create new solutions from scratch and follow that solution throughout all phases from production to support.
- Strong sense of ownership and are obsessed by solving customer use cases and scenarios using best practices and cloud technologies.
What Are The Requirements Needed For This Position?
- 6+ years of professional experience within DevOps supporting cloud environments – AWS, GCP, or Azure
- 6+ years of experience programming in Python, Terraform, and Ancible.
- Strong networking background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field/experience
What Other Skills/Experience Would Be Helpful To Have?
- Practices coding principles such as refactoring, unit testing, and writing clean and modular code
- Agile/Lean/XP development methodologies
- 2+ years of experience with distributed systems, Service-Oriented Architectures
- 2+ years of experience with Relational Databases (SQL) and/or NoSQL Data Stores.