We architect Cloud environments to our high standards with client end goals in mind. SCTG is centered around a core DevOps philosophy which enables us to provide solutions to businesses to help implement continuous integration, automate infrastructure provisioning and management, and do things pragmatically.
Position responsibilities and expectations:
- Build out of client's cloud environments and play a vital role in the implementation, deployment and maintenance of production, staging and development cloud infrastructures running in managed 24x7 environments
- Development of customer enterprise environments aligned with customer's business objectives and with a focus on best practices aligned with our Managed Services offering
- Provide leadership in enterprise technologies such as Windows Server, VMWare, Veam, etc.
- Nurture cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive our core enterprise and cloud philosophies
- Adherence to Change Control process and Architecture Standardization.
Technical Skills required:
- Familiar AWS cloud services such as EC2, CloudFront, SSM, IAM, S3, etc.
- Familiar with Enterprise Cloud services such as VMware, Hyper-V, etc.
- Mastery in Enterprise tools such as ActiveDirectory/LDAP, VMware vSphere, SSO/SAML
- Familiar with cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end-to-end cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs and recommendations
- Comfortable with cloud IaaS technologies (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Proficient with Configuration Management tools (Salt, Chef, Ansible, Group Policy)
- Experience with IaaS, or full stack development.
- Experience with server Operating Systems (Linux, Windows Server)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Understands and can articulate the technical ideas to non-technical people
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- VMWare VCP6-DCV, VCAP6-DCV or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Private Cloud