Foot Locker, Inc. is seeking a Cloud engineer who has a proven track record in designing and deploying services and infrastructure to public cloud, Cloud management and monitoring with focus on Automation. Cloud engineer will collaborate with security, architecture and application teams to target adoption of PaaS services. The ideal candidate will be required to have strong technical expertise with varying technology stack.
This role will include, but will not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Analyze, design, develop, test, install and support cloud services
- Possess and maintain a deep understanding of IaaS and PaaS services offered on cloud platforms and understand how to design and operate the same with ease of use, self-service, automation, and reliability of services
- Develop Infrastructure as Code to deply cloud infrastructure and services with reusable components
- Collaborate with development, operations, and infrastructure teams to develop sound automation solutions.
- Develop automation to manage cloud utilization and scaling
- Prepare and maintain up to date documentation for internal and external customers detailing configuration of deployed solutions
- Bachelors Degree in Computer science or related field
- 10+ or more years of related information technologyexperience
- Demonstrated experience in network design and operations of enterprise systems
- 2-5years of strong experience directly related to cloud computing Azure, AWS, GCP, Nutanix, SDDC
- Industry recognized certifications (simiar to below):
- Azure / AWS Solutions Architect
- TOGAF certified architect
- J2EE Architect
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Deep familiarity with PaaS services, containers, orchestrations
- Deep expertise in onboarding new applications to public cloud and migrating applications to cloud
- Demonstrated experience with the ScrumAgile methodology
- Ability to influence others using reasoning, persuasion, and negotiation; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time.
- Must possess well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical presentations skills to Senior Executives
- Prior Manager or Director experience
- Previous experience at a fortune 500 company