The Cloud Portal Engineer is envisioned to be the individual with high level technical skills and have well rounded experience and abilities in the area of systems administration, system engineering and application development
- able to manage the relationship between Cloud provider and Cloud consumer
- deep understanding of Azure Cloud PaaS and integration with various other platforms
- good understanding of perimeter security using WAF, Firewalls,
- work closely with Cloud Development and Security Architects to understand and implement the Cloud Infrastructure and Security standards,
- as well manage the roadmap to keep up to date with emerging cloud technologies
- provide regular executive summary to the high level management of the activities, progress, technical achievements
- Cost and resources projections for Cloud Services
- This position requires majority hands-on working in heterogeneous IT platforms env
- This position requires candidate to be onCall and able to work in shifts on periodic rotation basis
Individuals applying to this position are expected to have
- 7+ years of experience in implementing and maintaining and Virtualized systems and networks.
- At least 2 years of experience in supporting Azure Cloud based PaaS services environments
- Experience in providing support for complex Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS), Azure Container Instance (ACI), Key Vaults, Azure Active Directory, Azure B2C directory and custom policies environment
- Experience in Azure Container registry, docker enterprise
- Experience in building up environments from scratch using various Azure PaaS services offerings
- Past experience in Linux or Unix systems administration support is a plus
- Middleware or Application services software support (Java, .Net, based http or web application servers )
- Enterprise network systems and devices such as Firewall, L2 and L3 Switches, Routers/Bridges etc.
- Azure or AWS Cloud resource group/resources management, including Virtual Networks, Subnets, Security lists/groups and virtual hypervisor firewalls administration.
- Deploying Cloud resources and managing the tenant, subscription
- Experience developing and using templated and automated delivery model
- Experience in supporting Azure DevOps, VSTS, TFS, and other Teams Collaboration tools
- Experienced in designing and deploying Cloud based disaster recovery solutions with strict RPO/RTO