We are looking for Cloud Engineer for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Cloud Engineer
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Cloud Engineer Description PURPOSE Develop software solutions to automate and deliver cloud-centric information technology systems. ?
- Accurately estimates the magnitude and time requirements to complete projects. Provides accurate and timely updates to project manager and/or team lead on progress.
- Assists in defining deliverables, identifying costs, and determining benefits, including ROI.
- Creates designs and specifications in support of new software solutions, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Implement solutions utilizing scripts, compiled programming languages, and/or web-based software solutions to deliver automation of and capabilities for information systems hosted in the cloud.
- Develops and exercises unit tests, integration tests, and system tests in support of cloud-centric systems.
- Participates in peer review of deliverables such as code, designs, and test plans produced by other team members.
- Writes documents per defined procedures and SDLC requirements.
- Provides support and investigates problems, providing workarounds and producing fixes as warranted.
- Performs other software engineering related-duties as required. Qualifications REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience in AWS, Azure, or other major cloud-platforms.
- The following experience is ?nice-to-have?: Terraform, Vagrant, Packer, Docker, AWS CLI, SaltStack, Ansible
- System lifecycle methodology experience with computer systems validation experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with strong teamwork, analytical skills, and attentiveness to detail. MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor?s Degree in computer science or related discipline and 2-4years? software engineering experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.