Cloud Engineer / Architect Level Linux / Automation / Continuous Integration
· Design and implement infrastructure, processes, and automation for global complex environments
o Gather requirements, provide design, and implement solutions that align with the defined roadmap
o Document designs, processes, projects, tools, standards and techniques
o Provide ongoing L4 operational support the pre-production and production environments
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· 7 plus years in complex systems design and implementation
· Experience with private and public cloud design and deployment
· Proficiency in automation/orchestration/continuous integration
· Proficiency in Linux OS (Redhat)
· Proficiency in scripting/programming (Shells, Python, Ruby, Perl, PHP)
· Experience in virtualization (OpenStack, VMware)
· Experience with infrastructure monitoring and log management (Nagios, Splunk, ELK).
· Experience with Infrastructure automation (Ansible, Puppet)
· Experience with containers (Kubernetes, Docker)
· Experience with database deployment and administration (MangoDB, MySQL)
· Experience with build and continuous integration tools (Rational, Jenkins).
· Experience with networking (Routing / Switching / Load Balancing / VPN)
· Experience in standard web/application platforms (Apache/JBOSS/Tomcat)
· Experience with enterprise storage systems and SAN technology
Drive, focus and commitment to deliver results that meet the requirements of internal customers along with the passion for quality and getting the right results in the right way. Ability to work to tight schedules/deadlines and multitask.
Ability to appreciate the needs of internal and external customers and colleague's business priorities and act accordingly to
Internal communication is always a team effort. It is important to have the ability to interact positively and confidently with others and have the resilience, determination and focus to succeed in shared objectives
The ability to challenge the status quo and actively look for new approaches and inspiration to improve the department’s results and processes. The ability to approach tasks in a creative and fresh manner.
A passion for quality and a practical focus on getting the right results in the right way. Ensuring that decisions are fully implemented.
The ability to anticipate and plan for significant changes in the organization, markets and customer requirements. Understand the need for change and help others to see the benefits by overcoming barriers.
Inspiring others through creating a compelling vision of the future ensuring decisions fit with overall business strategy. Understand the impact of personal leadership style on others.