Software Engineer to join our Cloud Operations team that is responsible for developing our next generation site reliability and DevOps systems. Develop software and provide hands-on technical expertise to design, deploy, and optimize Cloud services. Drive technical architecture and standards/process to deliver the best customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop software to enhance Cloud services delivery and management.
- Analyze service performance to improve quality and customer experience.
- Ensure 24/7 service availability of Citrix Cloud - address reported issues and provide root cause analysis.
- Work with Product Development, Product Management, QA, and Customer Success teams to ensure successful deployments and address service delivery issues.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Software Engineer with a passion for DevOps
- Solid understanding of Windows development, debugging, administration and automation frameworks - C#/.NET, PowerShell, Chef, Puppet.
- Experience with logging platforms and application performance metrics a plus - NewRelic, Splunk, SumoLogic, App Insights Analytics.
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tools a plus - Git/Stash, BitBucket, Jenkins.
- Hands on experience public cloud providers - Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM Softlayer
- 6+ years of experience building Cloud services and distributed systems – deployment, monitoring, scaling, debugging, etc.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills