Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to nearly 4,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Cloud/DevOps Solution Principal
- Responsibilities:Capable of collaborating with our client stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set expectations on tasks that you and your team will be responsible for
- Participate in documenting the technical details of tasks consumed by the engineering team
- Define the architecture, tools, and approach for software solutions; communicate the architecture specification to the engineering team; validate work completed by engineers meets specifications
- Designed, built, tested, and deployed highly scalable and resilient cloud-based applications on private and public clouds
- Developed deep expertise with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and/or OpenStack
- Knowledgeable in the tools and techniques necessary to design automated deployments using a DevOps approach
- Qualifications:15+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience managing a team of cross-functional consultants
- Previous experience generating new business, and technical client conversations
- Comfortable working on agile-based teams comprised of team members with diverse skill-sets (e.g. Quality Assurance Engineers, User Experience Designers, Software Engineers / Architects)