$100K — $160K
Access Technical Staffing is conducting a search for a senior-level Cloud DevOps Engineer with a strong background on automation.
This is a direct hire/full time employee position and can be either REMOTE or ONSITE (Ft. Lauderdale, Florida area, remote during the pandemic) with a successful, 25-year-old operating company of a $3 billion technology firm, developing SaaS delivered software products for web and mobile.
Note: We are not able to consider candidates on any work visas for this position.
They are looking for someone with a strong background in Cloud DevOps with extensive automation experience…someone at the senior level who can play a critical role in building their new cloud-based environments including automating operational infrastructures, providing overall cloud administration, insuring cost efficiencies and mentoring the cloud engineering team.
They are an AWS environment, both Microsoft stack and open source (gnu/Linux) products, and develop, test and deploy their SaaS products through the cloud.
They are flexible on technologies and tools, with the critical need being expertise in cloud (AWS preferred) DevOps and in automation of operational infrastructures. Experience should include (‘+’ being preferred):
· Cloud: AWS (+), Azure
· Automation/Provisioning: Terraform (+), AWS System Manager or equivalent
· Scripting/programming good proficiency: Powershell (+), python (+), bash (+) or equivalent
· Automation/Configuration management: Ansible (+), Puppet, Chef or equivalent
· OS: Windows/Linux (both a +) or OS/Vertical (i.e. Windows/Storage, Windows/Network, Linux/SQL)
· Containers: ECS, Docker, RTK or equivalent
· Monitoring: Nation, Datadog or equivalent
· Operational exposure: Security exposure, ITIL exposure
Valid through: 1/26/2021
$275K + equity tbd