$80K — $100K *
As a Senior Cloud/DevOps Engineer with Slalom Consulting, you will be an integral part of the team responsible for crafting and delivering creative cloud solutions for our clients. Your duties will include building and automating cloud based applications and environments using various DevOps toolsets and frameworks. As a trusted partner, you will also be in a position to advise clients on the relative merits of selecting and implementing various toolsets within their current infrastructure or implementing new automation strategies in the cloud.
Slalom’s consultants have a variety of roles at client sites. You may help to architect and design cloud automation solutions, or serve as a lead, running the productivity of a DevOps team. You will help clients understand and implement application automation and cloud development strategies by engineering solutions that deliver measurable business value, using ground breaking technologies in the cloud.
• Design, implement, and test automation artifacts for mobile, cloud, web, and other platforms
• Migrate enterprise workloads to AWS, Azure, or GCP using industry standard as well as proprietary methodologies
• Automate cloud deployments, as well as build CI/CD pipeline to support cloud based workloads
• Provide experienced knowledge and/or develop competency on Terraform, Ansible, Cloud native automation tools
• Stay on top of the latest trends and develop expertise in emerging cloud technologies
• Work as a member of the client team and/or Slalom project team member
• Work as individual contributor or technical lead
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience. You have DevOps/Automation experience on Amazon AWS, Azure, or Google App Engine.
• Cloud: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, PaaS, IaaS, SaaS
• Platforms and tools: Jenkins, Artifactory, Python, other scripting languages
• DevOps/Automation: Terraform, OpsWorks, CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
• Although not required, Cloud certifications are a plus (upon employment, you are expected to achieve at least one professional Cloud certification)
Consulting and Soft Skills: All consultants should be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner with clients and work well in teams. In the course of our interviews, we will ask questions that will help us to gauge how well you communicate, build trust and credibility, take care of conflict, and influence a course of action.
Consulting and Soft Skills
Valid through: 6/30/2021
$70K + $30K bonus + 30k first year average, residual income, full benefits day one! *
2 days ago