Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to nearly 4,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
- Responsibilities:Take ownership of key architecture decisions
- Designed, built, tested, and deployed highly scalable and resilient cloud-based applications on private and public clouds
- Developed deep expertise with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and/or OpenStack
- Knowledgeable in the tools and techniques necessary to design automated deployments using a DevOps approach
- Qualifications:5-7 years of software engineering experience
- Comfortable working on agile-based teams comprised of team members with diverse skill-sets (e.g. Quality Assurance Engineers, User Experience Designers, Software Engineers / Architects)
- Capable of collaborating with our client stakeholders and project leaders to understand requirements, deliverables, and set expectations on tasks that you will be responsible for
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.