We are looking for ?Cloud Devops Engineer for our client in Orlando, FL
Job Title: Cloud Devops Engineer
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- This role requires someone who is creative, proactive, constructive, and highly motivated and will be responsible for the following;
- Ensure the reliability, availability, and performance of services.
- Own projects and initiatives within the team, providing peers with technical guidance and direction.
- Participate in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Solve problems relating to mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Develop effective documentation, tooling, and alerts to both identify and address reliabilityrisks.
- Able to identify and propose system and application fixes for performance bottlenecks.
- Experience working with Unix / Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond, with experienceworking with system libraries, file systems, and client-server protocols
- Proficient in web or webserver technologies: PHP, Node.js, Tomcat, IIS, Apache (IHS), MariaDB, Oracle, MSSQL, AWS Services, etc., including being able to perform basic setup, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Has experience on one or more load balancer platforms (setting up pools, ELBs, VIPs, layer 7 routing, debugging).
- Deep understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle; including CI and CD pipeline architecture
- Understanding of cloud orchestration frameworks, enterprise IT service provisioning tools such as Jenkins, Rundeck, Terraform, Cloud formations, Chef, or OpsWorks, and their role in IT transformation
- Experience with public and private cloud, including AWS, and AZURE
- Familiar with configuration management tooling such as; Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Experience in public and private cloud hosting services (AWS & Azure) as well as familiarity with container computing (eg. Docker & ECS).
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Good understanding of JVM Thread Dump, GCC and various system log files.