A global financial firm is currently seeking a Cloud DevOps Engineer to join their team in Jersey City, NJ. This candidate must have experience working in the security sector.
- Define baseline security controls and embed automated tests and validation of controls into the deployment cycle and run time environment.
- Hardening configuration and environments following best practices and known vulnerabilities
- Understand development workflow, create suitable standards and apply them throughout the lifecycle
- Must be Amazon certified
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Must have experienceworking with1 cloud infrastructure: Amazon or Microsoft
- Familiar with infrastructure MGMT tools - Ancibal, Shark
- Experience with at least one public cloud infrastructure management (Preferable AWS and Azure)
- Extensive working knowledge of Infrastructure management tools and CI/CD tools such Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.
- Translation of security controls, configurations and requirements into code, test cases and run time analytics.
- Knowledge of OWASP standards such as top 10 and Application Security Verification Standard ( ASVS )