As a Cloud DevOps Engineer Lead within our Enterprise Hosting Solutions team, you'll design, develop, and support enterprise Kubernetes cloud platforms that are leveraged by Progressive application teams. You'll be responsible for the automation and integration of various technology platforms, which will include developing, building, administering and deploying self-service tools and APIs that enable our developers to build and deploy cloud ready and cloud native applications. In addition, you'll work on problems of diverse scope and high complexity where analysis of situations or data require a review of a variety of factors. Also, you'll serve as an escalation point of contact for lower level cloud engineers and other technical resources and formally or informally lead teams of technical resources.
Must have qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study (e.g., Computer Science, Software Engineering, Telecommunication, Math) and minimum of six years working with operating system hardware and/or software components in designing and scripting infrastructure solutions.
- Instead of a degree, minimum of eight years related experience as mentioned in above bullet point
- Experience designing and building Kubernetes clusters and solutions and also deploying Kubernetes in AWS, Azure and/or OpenStack
- Strong working knowledge and experience of container technologies, such as Docker, CRIO, Podman, etc.
- Experience building and administrating Red Hat OpenShift clusters is ideal
- Experience with both Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and development with Python, Go, .NET Core, or similar programming languages
- Gainshare bonus up to 30% of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
- Onsite gym & healthcare at large locations
- This is a remote position or may be in the office in Cleveland, OH or Colorado Springs, CO.