Infoblox is seeking a Cloud DevOps professional who is eager to join an agile and highly collaborative team in our Burnaby BC office. This team is responsible for the design and support of innovative cloud based services. The DevOps Engineer will be expected to build and maintain the infrastructure that runs our SaaS services, as well as ensure these services are running at their peak performance.
This role will work on our DDI SaaS application team developing these services and automation for our cloud platform. This is an exciting opportunity to push the boundaries of cloud automation and gain hands on experience developing software with AWS.
- Maintain and develop DevOps tools to automate much of the manual work
- Develop and maintain methodologies of iteratively deploying Infoblox's cloud-based architecture
- Build resilient and self-scaling systems so that you can sleep through the night even in case of instance failure
- Participate in 24x7 on-call production support rotation
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Programming experience using Python and/or Golang
- Experience in Unix/Linux environment (CentOS, Ubuntu, and Amazon AMI)
- Good networking experience
- Experience with Jenkins and Git
- Configuration management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, and/or Salt)
- Monitoring tools
- Linux Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- Bachelor's in CS, CE or EE is required
- Work with a word class technology team in a rapidly growing company
- Career path with opportunities to grow
- State of the art office located in Metrotown, close to transportation and city life
- Cross functional break room stocked with snacks and drinks
- Assigned, dedicated personal workspace
- And many, many more perks!