Moultrie Mobile, the fastest growing product segment within PRADCO Outdoor Brands, is looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer! With state-of-the-art technologies and partnerships with Verizon and AT&T, Moultrie Mobile has been a game-changer in the outdoor market. Supporting this revolutionary product is a skilled team of software engineers. This team works within an agile process to develop cutting edge web and mobile solutions. The Cloud DevOps Engineer is a critical hire focused delivering new ML and AI capabilities to our products and enhancing the end-user experience for the Moultrie Mobile consumers.
On a day-to-day basis you will meeting mission critical cloud web-application performance objectives and continuous software deployment operations. This person will contribute to the high availability, disaster recovery, security, patching, monitoring cloud usage and system performance.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Develop pipelines and releases in Azure DevOps to execute deployment, management and integration of custom services and applications.
- System support for major version upgrades and performance objective maintenance.
- Understand and contribute to lowering the current backlog of security compliance and hardening requirements.
- Enthusiastically collaborate with engineers, developers and product owners to develop world-class solutions.
- Train/mentor team members in DevOps theories and implementations
- Work with monitoring solutions and application analytics to provide insights into performance and to understand emerging issues.
- Provide technical assistance for code builds and deployments.
- Foster continuously improvement across the full DevOps lifecycle
- Bachelor’s Degree or applicable schoolwork/certifications indicating study or knowledge in this area.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Azure cloud operations.
- 1-3 years’ experience with DevOps technologies, programming, and scripting, i.e. C#, .NET, Git, SQL Server, Redis, PowerShell, Azure DevOps
- Experience working in an open source Linux (Redhat, Debian, and/or CentOS) administrative role
- Demonstrated expertise building and leveraging RESTful APIs for system and service management.
- Interest to learn and build skills in Azure cloud infrastructure (Azure Functions, Service Bus Queues, etc.)
- Understanding of network protocols including current HTTPS, OAuth, SAML and OpenID Connect
- Programming language experience (e.g. BASH/Shell, PowerShell, C#)
- Experience building/operating high scale web applications (thousands of requests per second, with millisecond response times)
- Interest or experience in Agile methodology
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills