Industry: Enterprise Technology•
Not Specified years
Posted 62 days ago
Apart of a team dedicated to building technology solutions that are cloud-first and leverage code-based build; through deployment and operation methods. Using your skills and deepening your experience with infrastructure-as-code, cloud technology, security, networking, software deployment, logging, metrics, monitoring, alerting, and automation. Working on our team will be challenging but you will be rewarded with rapid growth in skills, knowledge, and professionalism.
Technologies: Terraform, Shell Scripts, AWS (EC2, EBS, VPC, IAM, Dynamo, SSM, Lambda, and more), Linux, Windows, BASH, Powershell.
● Work to design, build, and support cloud-based systems that serve our clients
● Migrate systems from data centers to the public cloud and ensure those systems are reliable, protected from data loss, and secured from threats
● Use your knowledge of a broad set of AWS services to design appropriate solutions for the business
● Establish patterns for our organization that deliver our software products to our clients at scale with high performance and strong security
● Contribute to balancing cost, resources, and business priorities
● Provide and give feedback on everything we do with transparency
● Work with AWS, primarily EC2 and related services, architect and build solutions for the business that leverage AWS.
○ Using the AWS CLI and Powershell Tools for AWS.
○ Writing Infrastructure as Code in Terraform.
● Maintain code in various Git repo's and contribute good source control practices.
● In depth knowledge of our in-house software applications to support deployment in AWS.
● Provide escalation support for issues involving systems/services that have been deployed to AWS
● Identify opportunities to leverage cloud-native solutions.
● Help build new solutions for our product portfolio
● Good sense of humour- we work hard but have a good time doing it!
What I will bring
● Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or similar work experience
● Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time.
● Experience with automating the deployment, configuration, and operations of infrastructure (Windows and Linux servers/applications, and AWS services).
● General knowledge of infrastructure technologies such as: operating systems, caching servers, containerization, web servers, cluster management, load balancing, metrics collection, logging, monitoring, and alerting
● Exposure to networking systems and diagnostics such as: switching, routing, TCP/IP, firewalls, and diagnostic tools
● Awareness of technical trends around infrastructure and cloud technologies, such as: Serverless, MongoDB, Couchbase, AWS, Heroku, Azure, or Nginx
● Experience with the fundamentals of Agile and Scrum
● Exposure to database technologies such as SQL, MySQL, and NoSQL
● Exposure to organizations that provide software as a service
● Scientific approach to troubleshooting and problem-solving
● Strong capability to learn independently
● Commitment to professional growth
The good stuff
● Annual Bonus Opportunity
● Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
● Basic Life, A+D, and STD
● 401K Program with matching
● Fitness Reimbursement Program
● Employee Stock Purchase Program
● Company Comradery: President's Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
● Some "COOL" Extras: Kitchen stocked with unlimited snacks and drinks, Taco Tuesdays, Flap Jack Fridays, End of Month Lunch, and more!