Candidates will use their experience in Hadoop/MapReduce/Accumulo/Spark to develop multiple cloud environments. The candidate will have worked in an environment where they have stood up a new system into operational status. Significant experience needs with software development with HDFS & MapReduce, along with development with Accumulo ingest and search APIs.
Accumulo development would include not just running scan operations in Accumulo, but also developing custom filters and iterators to control the data being returned in scan operations. A big plus if experience includes system administration with these cloud systems.
• Java coding using Eclipse integrated Development Environment (IDE)
• Software compilation using Maven
• Java development using the Spring Framework API
• Java service integration, e.g. Spring Integration, Mule, or Apache Camel
• Source code control systems
• Unit testing using JUnit testing framework
• Development using XML
• Unix Shell Scripting
• Object Oriented Java programming
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.