Participate in the full life-cycle of development projects from requirements gathering through design, development, testing, and implementation. Collaborate with architects and otherdevelopers on a variety of projects. Work with the product teams to determine what Proof of Concept elements can be designed and developed in the most efficient order and work with the teams to get them built
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3+ years of experience
• Strong background in commercial cloud in architecting and developing applications leveraging native commercial cloud provider APIs and services e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google. Experience in automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or an equivalent.
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL DBs such as SQL, MySQL, Amazon Dynamo DB.
• Strong background in Linux/Unix and/or Windows administration
• Solid understanding of networking and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and routing in distributed networks.
• A working understanding of scheduling and orchestration of containers with tools such as: Docker, Docker Swarm, Amazon ECS, Kubernetes or equivalent.
• Ability to use wide variety of open source technologies.
• Extensive knowledge about APIs designing RESTful services and integrated with other providers.
• High Availability and Disaster recovery implementations
• Experience of designing and implementing application and infrastructure monitoring solutions
• Experience architecting and deploying multi-tiered applications.
• Experience in architecting security architectures across infrastructure and applications
• Experience building and deploying multi-tier, scalable, and highly available applications using Java, Microsoft and Database technologies
• Experience in performance tuning, including the following; (load balancing, web servers, content delivery Networks, Caching (Content and API))
• Good understanding of application architectures
Position ID: J0318-1885