About defi SOLUTIONS:
defi SOLUTIONS is a loan origination technology, servicing and analytics solutions company for the auto industry. defi SOLUTIONS partners with captives, banks, credit unions, and finance companies of all types and sizes to allow lenders to focus and transform their operations. The company’s comprehensive suite of originations, servicing, and analytics solutions together with technology-enabled processing services creates a flexible, configurable, and scalable platform that addresses lenders and borrowers ever-evolving needs. defi SOLUTIONS combines the expertise of defi SOLUTIONS and the former Sagent Auto Lending with the backing of Warburg Pincus, Bain Capital Ventures and Fiserv.
About the Role:
It is an extraordinary time to join defi SOLUTIONS and take on a rewarding and challenging role that helps to drive significant change in a rapidly evolving and growing organization. As an Engineer of the Cloud Dev Ops team you will assist in ensuring all team activities are completed on time, on budget, and within acceptable risk/secure metrics.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Enable the Azure DevOps team by mentoring the teams on tools, technology and design patterns
- Demonstrate mastery with Azure, Azure ARM Templates and Azure DevOps CI/CD methodology
- Enable internal functionality (e.g. monitoring and alerting based on application performance, automated testing frameworks, etc.) to ensure all SLAs are hit both internally and externally
- Engage with the DevOps and Cloud Architecture group on architecture review decisions
- Ensure a stable production environment that is well built with a clear escalation path for production issues
- Enable solution architecture to meet defi’s requirements including, but not limited to, those regarding cloud spend, scalability, performance, etc.
- Participate in the Build out Dev Ops best practice
- Participate in Developing Dev Ops strategic roadmap
- Integrate Azure cost management monitoring and alerting in all aspects of the Dev Ops processes
- Utilize Agile practices to manage and deliver features
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a quantitative discipline in science, business, or social science.
- Dev/Ops engineer with 3+ years of cloud experience and is an expert in cloud-based technology.
- Demonstrable proficiency in Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Arm Templates and Azure Cloud
- Minimum of 3 years using the following technology or equivalent: Azure DevOps, Azure functions, Python, C#, Apigee, and other Azure platforms.
- Microsoft Certification in Azure Administration and/or Azure DevOps Engineering