We are currently looking for a naturally curious and driven individual to join our team in Cincinnati, Ohio. As a Cloud Data Engineer, you’ll design and develop data systems and reporting tools to ensure that the internal users and external customers have the product, support, and operations data they need to make crucial business decisions. You’ll have the chance to create data solutions and tackle challenging problems using P&G's large-scale production data infrastructure!
Our organization brings together people with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We encourage them to collaborate, think big and do things differently in a blame-free environment. We promote self-direction to work on meaningful projects, while we also strive to build an environment that provides the support and mentorship needed to learn and grow.
As a Cloud Data Engineer you will:
- Design, develop and support data pipelines, warehouses and reporting systems to tackle business operations, users, and product problems.
- Create extract, transform, and load (ETLs) and reporting systems for new data using a variety of traditional as well as large-scale distributed data systems.
- Collaborate and influence stakeholders and engineers to ensure our data infrastructure meets constantly evolving requirements.
- Work closely with analysts to productionize various statistical and machine learning models using data processing pipelines.
The Ideal Candidate is:
- Driven by curiosity and has the desire to make things better
- Excited and not discouraged by working in the unknowns
- Able to challenge with grace and receive feedback with the same grace
- Able to learn and iterate solutions based on feedback from colleagues, partners, and, most importantly, our consumers
- 2+ years experience delivering backend software solutions
- 1+ years building cloud solutions in AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with ETL in SQL and NoSQL data stores
- Experience designing data processing systems
- Experience building & operationalizing data processing systems
- Experience operationalizing machine learning models
- Experience with Athena, Glue, and other AWS analytics, database, machine learning, and storage services
- Hashicorp Terraform
- AWS Associate Level Certifications