Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Help us build data driven cloud solutions.
Your Life As A Maven:
- Build and implement complex data solutions in the cloud (AWS, GCP and/or Microsoft).
- Uncover and recommend remediations for data quality anomalies.
- Investigate, recommend and implement data ingestion and ETL performance improvements.
- Document data ingestion and ETL program designs, present findings, conduct peer code reviews.
- Develop and execute test plans to validate code.
- 4+ years experience building complex ETL programs with Informatica, DataStage, Spark, Dataflow, etc.
- 3+ years experience in Python and/or Java, developing complex SQL queries, and working with relational database technologies.
- Experience configuring big data solutions in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- Experience using cloud storage and computing technologies such as BigQuery, RedShift, or Snowflake.
- Experience developing complex technical and ETL programs within a Hadoop ecosystem.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.