You’re a great fit if…
- You use have experience with networking and cloud cybersecurity requirements for the Amazon AWS cloud
- You like defining cybersecurity solutions for security cloud services, conducting design and requirements reviews and developing the documentation required to successfully obtain a FedRAMP/Agency cloud authorization to operate
- You enjoy implementing and maintaining solid cybersecurity practices
- You have experience with planning, researching, and designing cybersecurity processes and identifying appropriate cybersecurity tools.
- You have experience with researching security standards and regulations and applying them to various environments.
- You’re passionate about building cybersecurity into cloud development and implementation
You’ll love our Cloud Cybersecurity Engineer position if…
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 3+ years of experience with cybersecurity, the RMF process and the NIST 800-53 security controls, the Federal and/or DoD FedRAMP
- You have 4+ years of experience working with the Risk Management Framework
- You know the FedRAMP requirements
- You understand cloud networking and associated security requirements for DoD cloud configurations
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field OR the equivalent combination of education and work experience, a baseline security certification, such as CISSP, ISSEP, or Security+ CE
We’ll REALLY love you if….
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have at least one computing environment certification, such as the AWS Certificate as a Solution Architect Associate or the MCSE
- You have experience with integrating security into the system development life cycle
- You have experience with vulnerability scanning and forensic tools
- You have knowledge of Agile development practices and software development and experience integrating cybersecurity into those processes
- You have an AWS Certification as a Solution Architect Associate or Professional
What your day will look like:
- You’ll work with a team to implement a cloud solution
- You’ll also provide guidance and direction for k cybersecurity planning, implementing security principles, and using general security management best practices
- You’ll provide day-to-day support for providing direction for monitoring implementation of the requiredsecurity controls, testing for compliance, and developing the associated documentation for a FedRAMP/Agency approval to operate.