Spectrum Enterprise is seeking a seasoned Cloud Content Marketing Manager to transform the way we create and deliver content-based experiences across all marketing touchpoints. This vitally important role will focus on creating content focused on cloud and managed services across the Spectrum Enterprise brand, digital, social, product, marketing and lead generation activities. The Cloud Content Marketing Manager must be an innovative thinker with a passion for content and active working knowledge of cloud-based technologies and services. This individual would work with Subject Matter Experts to define business priorities, personas, value propositions, key messages, buyer-centric journeys and the corresponding content and assets focused on our managed multi-cloud services portfolio. The Cloud Content Marketing Manager must be a strong writer and editor and have marketingexperience creating content strategies and narratives for IT buyers and influencers.
- Develop value propositions and key messages supported by proof points.
- Create audience and venue-appropriate content that informs, educates and converts prospects into clients and influencers.
- Develop assets yourself including writing copy, visual treatments (working with designers), infographics, animations, solution briefs, emails, social tiles etc.
- Work with and manage creative/editorial resources to develop original content.
- Measure and monitor all content asset performance to ensure quality and performance of content created by partners/people. Manage content program execution.
- Upload, manage and distribute content across various channels and stakeholders.
- Ensure ongoing content optimization - measure, analyze and optimize headlines, abstracts and web copy for greater optimization and collaboration with lead generation teams.
- 5year+ B2B marketingexperience with preference within IT or Telco industries
- Working knowledge of cloud-based technologies and services
- Experience developing messaging and value propositions for IT
- Excellent written, PowerPoint and oral communication skills
- College degreerequired (BA or similar)