As a Cloud Configuration Management Analyst at Ellucian, you will be managing cloud integrations into the CMDB and maintaining the cloud information architecture model. You will work closely with DevOps, cloud engineering, and cloud operations to design and build services that deliver efficiency, automation, and accuracy while providing appropriate operational and security controls. You will maintain the configuration management current and future state diagrams, provide guidance on projects, and facilitate audits of CMDB data.
- Manage the Configuration Management (CM) program, including strategy, policy, and standards
- Utilize the model-based system engineering methodology to design CM services that improve cloud delivery and operations
- Develop process and training materials to guide adoption CM standards.
- Maintain current and future states of the cloud information architecture model
- Support the maintenance and continuous improvement of the CM process
- Publish roadmap of technology and process improvements
- Lead the development, implementation, and management of controls, processes, tools, and policies based on analysis, research, and recommendations
- Provide guidance on automation and process improvement projects and advocate for best practices within CM and related processes.
- Manage CMDB integrations and the relationships between the CMDB and change, release, and incident management
- BS/BA Degree
- Minimum of five years of experience effectively leading requirements gathering, design, and deployment of solutions.
- Minimum three years of experience managing Agile software or technology projects
- Broad expertise in developing CM concepts, practices, procedures and assessing impacts on business operations
- Experience managing a CMDB and IT Service Management systems.
- Understanding of model-based engineering methods and modeling languages (UML, SysML, BPMN, ArchiMate)
- Experience thinking strategically and communicating effectively with senior leadership
- Experience designing system integration, support, maintenance, and sustainment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to effectively adapt and apply rapidly changing technology
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills; ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
- Understanding of Agile practices, servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency