Are you excited about working with containers, serverless computing, and orchestration tools? Do you have a passion for building scalable fault tolerance systems?
MathWorks is looking for a smart, creative and energetic Senior Software Engineer interested in building massively scalable concurrent systems whose curiosity and passion drives innovation and production quality to new levels. Successful candidates will work on a cohesive engineering team who share an intrinsic drive for delivering high quality products. Demonstrated experience with Java or C++ is most desirable.
- Play a key role in designing, architecting, and developing MATLAB cloud services and cloud infrastructure.
- Collaborate in a fast paced Agile environment with a highly cross-functional team.
- Design and implement software and infrastructure to support worldwide internet scale.
- Share ideas, ask questions and contribute to team growth through technical mentoring.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Familiar with distributed/cloud computing
- Experience with Java
- Track record for getting things done.
- Appreciation for elegant design and well-crafted code.
- Interested in Kubernetes, Docker, Amazon Web Services, Linux, serverless computing such as AWS Lamda, Deep Learning, Big Data, and performance.
- Interested in distributed systems, fault tolerance, and scalability.