It has been and continues to be the policy of ECS to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree and at least four years of experience relative to the requirements.
- Ability to be cleared at the TOP SECRET (TS) or DOE Q/L level and the ability to maintain clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- Active Clearance at the TS or DOE L level a plus.
- Experience developing software with object-oriented languages like Java, C++, or Ruby.
- Extensive knowledge about REST APIs i.e., you know when to use JSON or XML.
- Experience with cloud services (OpenStack, Azure Stack AWS).
- Solid understanding of virtual computing and virtualization software (VMware, KVM).
- A solid understanding of networking, software defined networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks).
- Experience with Linux/UNIX systems and the best practices for deploying applications to those stacks.
- Experience with different databases (Postgres, Casandra, Mongo).
- Familiar with DevOps principles and methodologies, deployment checklists, and more.