What You'll Do
Come join a dynamic team that embraces and innovates on the latest in cloud-based software development practices, including continuous delivery, continuous integration, test-driven development and PaaS-based devops. Our team is developing the next generation of cloud-based collaboration applications for Cisco, with a head start of a 50M+ user base and nearly all Fortune 500 companies.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will work within an agile development environment with other developers and product owners to scope, develop and deliver world-class software solutions.
* You will build easy to use, good-looking web UI or the corresponding ReST API backend
* You will be disciplined with implementing automated tests to support Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery to production.
* You are a motivated self-starter who is highly results driven, takes enormous pride in work & demonstrates a high degree of enthusiasm for engineering excellence & ongoing self-development.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Collaboration Technology Group is looking for talented software developers to join us in providing the revolutionary, intuitive and delightful experiences to address enterprise and SMB collaboration needs, on mobile, desktop and hardware endpoints. You would be responsible for building the web-based management console for the next generation of Cisco Collaboration Cloud services. Our team of software developers, user experience designers, and product owners are changing the way people collaborate.
Who You Are
Education And Experience Required:
· Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of related experience or a Master's degree and up to two years of experience.
· Basic understanding of RDBMSdatabases such SQL Server and Oracle.
· Basic understanding of modern software design and development methodologies (e.g., OO)
· Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting, and testing methodologies.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco