5 - 7 years experience • e-Commerce
Be a key part of the international cloud architecture team - with stock options.
Role Background: Cloud Architect (CA) is a KEY pre-sales technical position in company's Cloud international business division. Our seasoned cloud architects with comprehensive IT knowledge and industry insight are, ultimately, the key to success for our customers, partners. Cloud Architects are responsible for architecting solutions in helping customer and partner success.
Key responsibilities include but limited to:
• Closely work with customers to ensure success solution delivery on top of our cloud solution.
• As thought leader, evangelizing and helping customer understand the benefit from cloud adoption
• Understanding the unique requirements of customers and partners, and provide appropriate technical cloud solutions and architecture designs based on our Cloud services.
• Creating and presenting solution architecture designs to C-level/senior personnel.
• Providing assistance to customers and partners to migrate their existing IT system onto our Cloud platforms.
• Responsible for demo development and testing our Cloud services when necessary.
Solid in computer science and cloud computing with a good understanding of network, servers, storage systems and enterprise applications.
• A minimum of 5 year experiences in solution architecture design and has a strong understanding of customer needs and requirements.
• Expert knowledge and understanding of cloud architecture design and familiar with architecture methodology and practice in internet based applications/websites.
• Be familiar with procedures and tools for application migration and cloud/virtualization solutions for enterprise customers.
• Experience with Java/PHP/Python/Scala/Go/C++ development
• Experience with JDBC, XML, Web Service and design patterns. Experience with Structs, Hibernate, Tomcat or Weblogic server.
• Experience with Redis/ MySQL/ PostgreSQL/ NoSQL DB/ Hadoop/ Spark...
• Nice to have one of the industry experience from Game, E-Commerce, Genomic/Drug, Media, Travel, Education, CDN
• Comfortable working in a global company with high cultural diversity
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent presentation, public speaking and written communication skills
• Ability to speak and write Mandarin at professional level is a plus
• Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills. Able to create documentation that can express cloud architectures using text and diagrams.
• Able to work under high pressure, a quick learner with a passion for cloud technology.
• Able to think strategically about businesses, products and technical challenges.
• Has passion of innovation and helping your customer to achieve success
20%-50% Travelrequired; position is located just south of San Francisco, CA.