As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and/or success with completing and managing components of private, public or hybrid cloud environment-related Business Systems Integrations solutions, which includes the following:
- Leveraging thorough knowledge of the following areas to create and deliver cloud computing solutions to meet PwC's and the client's objectives: Enterprise Architecture, Integration Strategy and Roadmap, Service Oriented Architecture, Vendor Selection, Business Process Management, Systems Architecture and AnyShore Delivery;
- Assisting with the delivery cloud based application architectures and development, integration, distributed data management, and application testing;
- Understanding hardware virtualization (servers, storage, and networks), grid computing, internet security protocols and standards, application, integration, and data architecture;
- Participating in and/or leading several project management workstreams and teams, including large development projects with off-shore, vendor, and/or client resources components that emphasize evangelizing cloud computing at both the business and technology levels;
- Building on existing investments in virtualization, service oriented architecture, and web solutions, while leveraging mature concepts, architectures, and technologies largely borrowed from the mainframe;
- Collaborating with other technical and non-technical team members, clients, and vendors in technology neutral language to define, build, and deliver solutions; and,
- Progressing in professional IT roles of increasing responsibility from Developer to Architect and Team Lead to Program and/or Project Manager across multiple technology implementation systems.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success with utilizing the following technologies to provide architecture cloud computing and virtualization-based solutions that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Backend languages: Java, C, C++;
- Side-server scripting language: PHP, Python, Ruby;
- Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Google Apps, Rackspace Cloud, Eucalyptus and similar technology set.