$100K — $150K *
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Cloud Architect to join our team in Bethesda, Maryland (US-MD), United States (US).
-Responsible for developing cloud strategy and managing cloud migration/adaption process
-Regularly evaluates cloud applications, infrastructure, services and software to improve and optimize cloud based solutions
-Develops network topology, application security groups, and implements highly secured application segmentation to comply with cyber security standards
-Establishes best practices to migrate large, enterprise level applications to cloud (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
-Develops cost optimization techniques to reduce overall cloud infrastructure and services cost
-Develops Enterprise level cloud architecture to deploy container based systems in a multi-vendor environment
-Conducts Decision Analysis and Resolution (DAR) and develops Proof of Concept (POC) using various cloud platforms and services
-Designs and engineers automated deployment, monitoring and maintenance functions
-Implements virtualization technologies to achieve the efficiencies and reduce the data and application foot print
-Must have sound knowledge of TCP/IP, IP addresses, HTTP/HTTPS, TLS, Cloud traffic manager, Cloud Load Balancer, Storage ,NSG, ASG , VNET and Sub-net and DNS.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect certification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Cloud Migration or Application Modernization using Cloud Services
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have 3 consecutive year of US residency
- Cloud Cost Modeling, Azure Cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Azure SQL, Disaster Recovery, FedRAMP Compliance, Cloud Application Services, Networking, Hybrid Cloud, SSO, Azure Cloud Monitoring and Integrate with ITSM, MS Dynamics (SaaS), ChatBot Service
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
Valid through: 4/21/2021
$70K — $90K + $20K bonus