We are looking for Cloud Architect - Infrastructure or our client in ??Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Cloud Architect - Infrastructure
Job Location: ??Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- 10 - 12years experiences
- Customer facing skills to lead mass migration of infrastructure to AWS cloud. Drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3).
- Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments
- Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments.
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell).
- Configuration management using CloudFormation, Chef or Puppet.
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications.
- AWS services - EC2, ELB, RDS, Route 53, S3, Security Groups, Active Directory, IAM, Networking, Security etc.
- Understanding of Datacenter Operations (i.e. Production operations, Server, Storage, Network, Database Management., Systems Management., Helpdesk, DR/Business recovery practices, etc.)
- Experience migrating applications to public cloud, e.g. AWS
- Experience mapping existing application architecture to new architecture in AWS
- Strong customer interfacing and leadership skills
- Familiarity with DevOps - CI / CD, Chef, CloudFormation
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- Nice to have: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional