Join Hayes as we build the technology platform of the future for the nation's premier healthcare organizations to improve revenue, mitigate risk and streamline operations to help them succeed in an evolving healthcare landscape. MDaudit Enterprise, our flagship revenue integrity software platform, enables organizations to reduce compliance risk, improve efficiency and retain more of their revenue stream by providing workflow automation, risk monitoring, and built-in analytics and benchmarking capabilities – all in a single, integrated cloud-based platform. You will be at the forefront of architecting our scalable platform to help healthcare organizations around the nation optimize their revenue outcomes. In return, we will provide you with a flexible work-life balance, opportunity to work with an innovative product team and emerging cloud based technologies.
This role is based at our headquarters office in Wellesley, MA and reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
As a lead cloud (AWS/Azure) platform architect for our platform, you will work as part of a team of product development engineers, infrastructure engineers and product managers in developing the architecture blueprint and vision for our software platform. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop cloud based logical and physical architecture blueprints (end-state , transition states) mapping out all technology components and related functionality
- Establish leading practices around data ingestion, storage, data management capabilities on the cloud that can address scale and new functionality for the platform
- Recommend the 'right fit' tools and technologies on the cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Design new platform functionality leveraging emerging technologies such as Spark, NoSQL databases, integration services, micro services, AI/ML services and cloud-native tools
- Manage external vendor resources to implement proof of technologies, build automation tools and repeatable processes
- Establish a robust DevOps process and automate end-end product development and release lifecycle
- 8-10 years of experience working as an enterprise or solution architect for a product development /enterprise software company
- 4+ years of experience with AWS and or Azure cloud
- Experience architecting highly scalable and performance systems with AWS cloud based services such as S3, RDS, Lambda, EMR-Spark, Glue, Redshift, API management, container services, elastic search, security services etc.
- Experience with a leading integration platform such as Mulesoft, DellBoomi, Talend etc. and in designing API management layers and interfaces
- Experience working with MS-SQL Server, SSIS and other tools
- Ability to rapidly assess and provide near term and long term architecture execution plans
- Experience developing architecture blueprints and technical roadmaps for software products
- Experience establishing a robust DevOps process and automation in the end-end product development and release lifecycle by leveraging automation, and orchestration tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet)
- Experience managing external vendors and projects