CyberArk, the global leader in privileged access management, helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar – driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers.
As AWS DevOps architect you’ll be part of the Cloud Site operations team and report to the V.P of Operations. Your job is to think far and develop the tools and concepts that will make the Idaptive application more agile, dependable and secure.
- Improve our deployment process and work toward CI-CD capabilities and tools
- Build and maintain the framework for automating alert response
- Help develop the team direction and tools for smooth and automatic deployment and monitoring
- Maintain our well architected AWS design and expand it to future product lines
- Expand our use of configuration management (salt)
- Bachelor’s degree or B.Tech Degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in AWS tools and services
- Proven ability in setting site operations technical direction
- Deep understanding and knowledge of modern monitoring and alerting tools such as ELK stack, Nagios, Prometheus, Qualys, Dome9, etc.
- Working knowledge of scripting language such as Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc.
- Experience with configuration management software like puppet, salt, chef, etc.
- Experience with some of the DevOps standard tools such as docker, Cloudera, Hadoop, terraform, Jenkins, git, consul, Vault, etc.
- Experience managing Windows and Linux servers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills