Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world’s most important operations. As a global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya offers a complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications— offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today’s digital world requires communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya. For more information, please visit www.avaya.com.
THIS IS A VIRTUAL OFFICE POSITION AND CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN THE US.
- Acts as an independent Cloud Architect and Design Lead in support of reference architecture designs to be consumed for global deployments of UC and CC solutions.
- Individual Contributor that authors Architecture and Design standards (High Level and Low level) and assists with configuration and implementation of the Architecture Design.
- Deploy the Reference Architecture via Automation and fine-tune on an on-going basis.
- Team lead role on a project with the ability to guide customer and cross-functional internal/partner teams for Cloud Architecture, Design and Project planning.
- 5+ years of proven industry experience working with Avaya solutions at Architecture, Design, Configuration and Implementation level.
- Ability to support multiple projects at any given time.
- Provides management updates and reports on project responsibilities, progress, dependencies, risks and escalations.
- Ability to work independently and in the team environments as well as with discipline in a remote/home working environment.
- Willingness to travel on as needed basis.
- Strong Avaya UC and CC experience at solution level spanning multiple Avaya products.
- Avaya ACDS and/or ACSS Certification and Experience with the following-
- Team Engagement, Aura Core, Equinox, Aura Messaging, CC Elite, CMS, Breeze, AES, Experience Portal, Oceana, Avaya Analytics, and others.
- Integration of Avaya systems with other third-party non-Avaya adjuncts – CRM, Call Recording, Workforce Optimization, AI solutions and others.
- Strong SIP Session Management and SIP protocol experience.
- Experience with Cloud Automation, Cloud Design Patterns and Microservices.
- Experience with market leading public Cloud solutions (AWS, Google, Azure) is a plus.
- Strong experience in Linux
- Core Data Networking and Network Management
- Security Architecture and Design – signaling and media encryption
- Virtualization Technologies - VMWare / Open Stack
- DevOps Frame works - Ansible / Puppet Labs / Chef
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker is a plus
- Programming – HTML, CSS, Java Scripts, Python, REST API, Postman
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Create Architecture Design Artifacts for the solution – Power Point High Level Architecture and Vision, Technical Visio Drawings, Configuration Details /Test Plans in Excel and Detailed descriptions in Microsoft Word.Education
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Avaya is an Equal Opportunity employer and a U.S. Federal Contractor. Our commitment to equality is a core value of Avaya. All qualified applicants and employees receive equal treatment without consideration for race, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other protected characteristic. In general, positions at Avaya require the ability to communicate and use office technology effectively. Physical requirements may vary by assigned work location. This job brief/description is subject to change. Nothing in this job description restricts Avaya right to alter the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time for any reason.