THIS IS A VIRTUAL OFFICE POSITION AND CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN THE US.
- Acts as an independent Cloud Architect and Design Lead in support of reference architecture designs to be consumed for global deployments of UC and CC solutions.
- Individual Contributor that authors Architecture and Design standards (High Level and Low level) and assists with configuration and implementation of the Architecture Design.
- Deploy the Reference Architecture via Automation and fine-tune on an on-going basis.
- Team lead role on a project with the ability to guide customer and cross-functional internal/partner teams for Cloud Architecture, Design and Project planning.
- 5+ years of proven industry experience working with Avaya solutions at Architecture, Design, Configuration and Implementation level.
- Ability to support multiple projects at any given time.
- Provides management updates and reports on project responsibilities, progress, dependencies, risks and escalations.
- Ability to work independently and in the team environments as well as with discipline in a remote/home working environment.
- Willingness to travel on as needed basis.
- Technical Skills
- Strong Avaya UC and CC experience at solution level spanning multiple Avaya products.
- Avaya ACDS and/or ACSS Certification and Experience with the following-
- Team Engagement, Aura Core, Equinox, Aura Messaging, CC Elite, CMS, Breeze, AES, Experience Portal, Oceana, Avaya Analytics, and others.
- Integration of Avaya systems with other third-party non-Avaya adjuncts – CRM, Call Recording, Workforce Optimization, AI solutions and others.
- Strong SIP Session Management and SIP protocol experience.
- Experience with Cloud Automation, Cloud Design Patterns and Microservices.
- Experience with market leading public Cloud solutions (AWS, Google, Azure) is a plus.
- Strong experience in Linux
- Core Data Networking and Network Management
- Security Architecture and Design – signaling and media encryption
- Virtualization Technologies - VMWare / Open Stack
- DevOps Frame works - Ansible / Puppet Labs / Chef
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker is a plus
- Programming – HTML, CSS, Java Scripts, Python, REST API, Postman
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Create Architecture Design Artifacts for the solution – Power Point High Level Architecture and Vision, Technical Visio Drawings, Configuration Details /Test Plans in Excel and Detailed descriptions in Microsoft Word.
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience