- Design enterprise cloud technical strategy
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable and highly available services on AWS
- Build and deploy production systems in AWS
- Devise enterprise strategies around containerization, serverless and API management.
- Strong Experience configuring and deploying applications in Amazon Cloud using core features of that environment such as:
- EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, VPC
- Basic experience configuring and deploying applications in Amazon Cloud using features such as:
- Elasticache, Redshift, Lamda, API Gateway
- Experience with JAVA, PHP, Ruby & Node.js
- Experience with Amazon API?s for integration
- Driven to achieve a high level of client and customer satisfaction
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team as the technical SME.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including presentation skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Minimum 2years of hands-on experience implementing AWS including use of AWS APIs
- Strong knowledge of leading edge technologies, tools, and software & services vendors
- Extensive work experience in a client delivery role with direct client interaction
- Degree in Math or Computer Science or equivalent.