We are looking for Cloud Architect ? Application or our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Cloud Architect ? Application
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- 10 - 12years experiences
- Lead the mass migration of applicaiton into AWS cloud, lead technical discussions and designs for applications that the team is responsible for migrating over to AWS Cloud
- Make appropriate technology recommendations in support of the operating model technology workstream providing sound solution options for senior management review and approval.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the application development teams as it relates to Cloud Migration Architecture and related technology recommendations.
- Assist in the coordination of project activities, as they relate to cloud architecture and technology, between application teams and program resources to ensure timely migration of applications.
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell).
- Configuration management using CloudFormation, Chef & Puppet.
- Deep involvement in the planning and execution of the migration plans to migrate and/or decommission application instances and servers in scope without disruption to business groups.
- Drive meetings with Subject Matter Experts from all areas of the business including: Infrastructure, Applications, Vendors, Architects and Leads to seek input from and plan/coordinate migrations, resource requirements and timelines.
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services onto the AWS platform
- AWS services - EC2, ELB, RDS, Route 53, S3, Security Groups, Active Directory, IAM, EMR, Aurora etc.
- Experience migrating applications to public cloud, e.g. AWS
- Experience mapping existing application architecture to new architecture in AWS
- Strong customer interfacing and leadership skills
- Proven and solid understanding of application development, n-tiered architectures
- Familiarity with DevOps - CI / CD, Chef, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, ECS, Dockers
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Nice to have:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional