We have an immediate opportunity for a Cloud Applications Developer with prior experience using Microsoft Azure in Jacksonville, Florida. The Cloud Applications Developer will be responsible for developing and supporting integrations in the cloud, as well as maintain system capabilities, tools, and configurations.
Our client is a global professional services organization who is already hosting their data using Microsoft Azure and looking to enhance their cloud computing integrations. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to increased sales and marketing for consumer packaged goods.
Cloud Applications Developer
- Must demonstrate hands-on experience developing and maintaining applications in a cloud environment, preferably Microsoft Azure
- Prior experiencesupporting continuous deployment and integration using Azure Functions is preferred
- Proficiency automating workflows using Logic Apps is preferred
- Strong unit testing experience with source control management systems is required
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required for this role.
You must be able to work LEGALLY in the United States as NO SPONSORSHIP will be provided.