- Manage a team of closers to ensure that daily tasks are being completed within company production and quality standards.
- Assist closers with any escalated issues.
- Be able to produce results relative to closing tasks inclusive of fee collaboration, pre-closing document audits and post-closing reviews.
- Must be able to engage with Clients and Leadership on a daily basis.
- Ensure that Service Level Standards are being met by the Closing Team as governed by client specific SOW’s.
- The Closing Manager role will ensure adherence to government regulations and follow all underwriting standards
- Ensure files are being transferred to funding by the Closing Team ready for disbursement.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Software applications used: SoftPro (Title Software, MS Office) and At-Close.
- Use of one of these tools is a big plus. Willingness to learn new skills is what we are looking for.
- High level of ethical standards, communication and service required!
- Excellent Customer Service skills required
- National experience would be a plus.
- Ability to work, learn and integrate in both individual and team oriented work environment
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service in written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem solver
Xome is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.