Oversees the day to day management of the Customer Lifecycle Management team to facilitate successful product adoption and renewals. Demonstrate improvement in customer adoption. Responsible for CLM system and holding other departments accountable for completion of relevant tasks.
- Ensure team has proper systems and procedures in place to identify customers with poor adoption metrics ( all products); determine root cause of poor adoption; institute effective action plan with the customer or escalate per protocol; and monitor for change in scores
- Manage day to day activities of the CLM Team to meet or exceed SLA KPIs.
- First level escalation when CLM Team efforts are not yielding desired results.
- Monitor CLM cases and reactive requests to ensure that they are properly investigated, logged, prioritised, escalated and resolved.
- Ensure overall effectiveness of the CLM team.
- Monitor overall solution adoption across customer base and work towards demonstrating maximum return for the customer. Report aggregate scores by product to Ops board on a monthly basis.
- Manage the implementation of corporate people policies, practices and processes such as contribution management and talent development to maximise operational output.
- Identify the learning and development needs of the CLM team and facilitate delivery of the appropriate education to enable their growth.
- Identify and deliver improvements and efficiencies to tools, through LEAN and other activities, to meet the changing needs of the CLM team.
- Manage the successful roll out of internal CLM team projects to enhance team processes and increase operational efficiency.
- Oversee the CLM learning plans for new features and products to provide continuing team education and development.
- Works closely with Product Management, in the areas of recurring customer issues that need to be addressed.
- Train CLM Team members on customer issue resolution etiquette.
- Perform general management duties: Annual/Quarterly reviews to maintain employee focus on tasks.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience and Education
- Strong understanding of multiple Craneware applications
- General understanding of how Hospital HIS systems function
- General understanding of hospital revenue cycle processes
- Expert understanding of all Craneware core products, including customer requirements, and key business knowledge areas
- Detailed understanding of business processes
- High level of computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and long term thinking
- Exceptional problem solving abilities
- Strong ability to quickly learn and understand new products and features
- Strong skills in coaching / mentoring employees
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent teamwork and motivational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- 5+ years’ experience with Healthcare operations
- 3 years’ experience of managing complex projects
- Exhibits a consistently high quality of work and attention to detail
- Shows initiative
- Educated to degree level 3 years’ management of a team
- Experience of successfully managing complex IDN customer