Lucas Research, a community-based world-class research practice is seeking a clinical trials physician to join its team in a beautiful coastal North Carolina location.
- Work in a clinical trials position while also having the opportunity to treat patients
- Practice in a brand new 23,000-square-foot state-of-the-art facility
- Access to two in-house FibroScan machines, two ultrasound machines, and DEXA Scanner
- Work with a team of 40 in a supportive, collaborative environment
- No experience in clinical trials required—mentorship and training available
- Practice has a 96% study patient retention rate and and is the #1 recruiting site for 10 studies in the U.S. and 6 studies in the world
Live and work in a gorgeous coastal North Carolina location!
- Safe family-friendly community
- Low cost of living
- Excellent school system
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including plenty of beach and water activities
Boarded in IM, FM, or Endocrinology Clinical Trials experience not required will not consider someone with lab academics focus