About this role:
In this role, you will have responsibility for leading cross-functional clinical teams in the design, planning, and execution of clinical studies in support of the Peripheral Interventions Interventional Oncology global business objectives for product development and/or commercialization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leads and drives the project team in the planning, execution and management of all operational aspects of Oncology clinical trials.
- Leads, directs and executes worldwide Oncology clinical studies and/or programs, including first in human studies, in accordance with strategy, project plans, approved budget and resource allocations following applicable regulatory and standard operating procedures.
- Tracks development of and collaborates with the project team on all internal and external project materials, processes, manuals, plans, committees, study systems and all sponsor required regulatory submissions.
- Interact and collaborate with physicians from diverse specialties
- Ensures the project team maintains a continuous state of audit readiness.
- In collaboration with the project team, leads the proactive identification, assessment, and management of clinical study risks.
- Informs and presents study progress and known risks to Senior Leadership.
- Provides clinical input to product development activities.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree in a health science field
- 5+ years of clinical research experience
- 3+ years of Oncology clinical research experience
- Experience managing study finances and budgets, financial acumen
- 3+ years of project management and leadership experience
- Participation on a product development (PDP) core team representing Clinical
- Experience managing global vendors such as CROs
- Maintain strategic perspective and independently implement action plans and align activities with project, program and business objectives without significant supervision
- Respond flexibly and positively under conditions of uncertainty or change
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with team members
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills