Clinical Trial Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Biotech/Pharma
Clinical Trial Manager needs Bachelor's degree and minimum 3 years experience in the healthcare or clinical trial industry, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Clinical Trial Manager requires:
- Extensive knowledge of clinical development principles, theories and concepts and high degree of comprehension of pharmaceutical industry practices, standards and GCP's.
- Thorough working knowledge of the clinical trial lifecycle from protocol development and feasibility through study closeout and reporting.
- Ability to manage complex, multiple studies simultaneously. Some may be of a global nature
Clinical Trial Manager duties:
- Manages/oversees the conduct and execution of assigned clinical trails and associated activities in accordance with Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and relevant standards.
- Assists with the review and determination of appropriate site and vendor selection and ensures all vendors meet predetermined program milestones.