In order to apply for a position at Lumeris, you must create an account using your email address and a password of your choosing. This account will allow you to receive notifications each step of the way through the job application process. With these updates, you’ll never have to wonder where you are in the process. Additionally, we can easily send pertinent documents to you for your review. Once you create the account, you may apply to any position you feel is a good fit without having to re-enter information. Thank you for your interest in Lumeris.
Clinical Transformation Manager - Behavioral Health
The Clinical Transformation Manager will serve as a client facing clinical subject matter expert and will play a key role in the evaluation, analysis, design, and deployment of new and existing clinical programs to support the execution of our value-based clinical model across a variety of client engagements. The Clinical Transformation Manager will workcross-functionally with several teams, including sales, advisory solutions, analytics, and clinical operations.
Role and Responsibility:
- Act as a client facing clinical subject matter expert and a clinical point of contact
- Support clinical assessment of client’s current state and identify high-value opportunities and needs for operational success in a value-based model of care
- Assist in determining client strategy based on client specific information
- Participate in multiple client engagements in parallel and determine courses of action in complex and undefined situations that may not be addressed by existing policies, procedures, or protocols
- Collaborate with multiple departments within Lumeris relating to innovation, quality and process improvement to drive best practice and knowledge sharing
- Help define analytics needs and key performance indicators to measure outcomes and success of care delivery programs
- Build credibility and maintain strong professional relationships with client and internal stakeholders through regular contact during course of engagement
- Help define the primary care centric behavioral health care delivery program
Experience, Qualifications and Education:
- Master’s degree or higher in nursing, counseling, psychology or social work.
- Must be an APRN, LMSW, LCSW, LPA, or LPC whom graduated from an accredited school with an active licensure in good standing.
- Case Management Certification (CCM) preferred but not required
- 5 to 7 years of experience in the behavioral healthcare space required
- Experience with Accountable Care Organizations, Medicaid, Medicare and Commercial populations
- Experience in consulting, services or population health organizations with a proven ability to manage partner relationships and achieve change within another organization from assessment through implementation
- Knowledge of value-based care models, pharmacy management, quality management, case management and other care delivery programs
- Ability to translate complex clinical and operational concepts into a cohesive, visual story
- Ability to rapidly learn and adapt to ambiguous environments and clientele with quickly changing priorities and timelines
- Strong history of quickly building relationships, gaining credibility, influencing and partnering with business and clinical leaders and peers across the organization
- Ability to partner with multiple constituents, manage in a matrix relationship environment, strengthen and deliver on our agenda, and drive positive change in a high performance settings
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills in both large and small scale settings
- Experience with policy, procedure and clinical content development, especially in the behavioral health space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate/collaborate effectively with all levels of employees, management, executives, providers, and external organizations
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Lumeris is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.